Saturday, January 23, 2010

End of HCG and on to Low Carb

This is the end of my HCG ride. I didn't realize that I didn't have enough drops for another 3 weeks, only a week.

I didn't lose all my weight, but the HCG helped me to get half way there. What I wanted from the beginning was to see some real progress to keep me motivated to continue losing weight. Well, I'd say losing almost exactly 30 lbs. did the trick. I am so excited to continue this journey on my own. But, I'm also so excited to just be done with the HCG diet. It was so hard and boring. But, it was very worth it. This extreme way of doing things fit my personality. I have trouble with moderation and consistency. Now I get to put my own will and determination to the test.

So, for the next 3 weeks, I am doing strict low carb. I want my body to stay adjusted to this new weight level. I will get to my goal of 115 this year. It's going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it will happen. Our spirit is so much stronger than our physically bodies. I just have to keep reminding myself that. Can't wait to see you healthy, happy, and HOT!

    ReplyDelete