Sunday, December 20, 2009

R2 Day 22 VLCD 149.8 lbs.

149.8 lbs.

Yay! It was fun to see the 140s. However, yesterday was the family Christmas party. I decided to have very small portions of the food. I had too much to do for the party to take time to make my HCG food. I will probably have a slight weight gain, but it won't be too bad.

I am going out of town the next 4 days. I have decided to do strict low carb while I am out of town. It's hard to travel and do the HCG diet. I will get right back on it when I return. I have 1 bottle of drops left. I will just keep going until it's done.

Have a great holiday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the 140's is awesome. I am so jealous. I cant wait to start my round. Dec 31st is load day 1 for me. I decided to do the real stuff. Thanks for all your help and being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete